Tuesday, November 2, 2010

halloween feasting

I think my favorite part of throwing dinner parties is the place settings.  Is that totally weird of me?  I love figuring out how I can make it look all posh and stuff on a budget.  And it seems like I've thrown a lot of parties since we've been in this house, for good reason: it is a perfect house for party throwing.  seriously. 

We invited three couples that didn't know each other and had a fun 'lets make new friends and eat delicious food' party.  It was so much fun!  My only regret is that I didn't take pictures of the food... cause it was pretty. 



 ps I made these leaf cups - thank you martha.




 The whole gang - aren't the costumes so fun??! The other baby is darling little Claire, she and Lily are BFFs.


Needless to say Lily was just thrilled with all of the attention, a late bedtime, and Anita's jewelry.  It was a good night for her.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I love your stacked up books! What a cute idea! The only thing that would have made things better is if I was invited....hahahahha
    right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! Heidi, why do you live so far away? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cool! Good job Martha Jr! PS... I totally know Anita, she is awesome and way outgoing and used to be one of my buddies in my major! If she remembers me, tell her hi!

    ReplyDelete