My only regret with the garden is that we just couldn't eat or give away some of the tomatoes fast enough and mean old Mr. Frost got to them before I could chop them up and ... do something with them. But at least I feel good knowing that everything is cleaned out and ready for next year's planting!! Here's some pictures, Kyle had fun documenting and don't mind my grumpy face in all of them... it's called concentrating.
I love looking at lily in that coat, it just makes me laugh.
poor little termaters
I love the path that she made through the leaves, we could hear her scraping through their crunchiness while we worked!











I'm so sad the summer is over. Good bye morning walks. I love the fall and the winter, don't get me wrong, I just hate being cold.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! your yard is to die for, it's HUGE!!!!!! Looked like an awesome garden! You can mail me some tomatoes next year!
ReplyDelete