Tuesday, November 16, 2010

did somebody say cookies?

 I have a weakness... it's called the holidays.  Why?  Because there's so many delicious things to eat that's why!  Here's proof,

I have two new favorite things:

I'm pretty sure I was introduced to this sugar ages ago, and I only remembered it recently, but I LOVE it.  And I'll show you why in a minute (yup, I said show you - get ready!)  And then there's Molasses.  Is there anything that screams the holidays like molasses? ... maybe pumpkin - now get ready for THIS, what if you put them together?!
 



 Pumpkin Molasses cookies from heaven!  See how pretty that raw sugar is on there?! 


And they're finger lickin' good too...

Don't worry, I've got your back - here's the recipe.  Do yourself a favor and MAKE SOME! :)

1 comment:

  1. Look at you posting recipes with delicious looking results!!! Umm, I know what I'm taking to my visiting teachees this month. :)

    PS, wish the weekend would come a little faster- CAN'T WAIT to see you!

    ReplyDelete