... with a little bit of help.
Lily's nearly ready to start this on her own, she's so darn proud of herself, and needless to say so are we. Have I mentioned how cute she is lately?? SHE IS SO STINKIN' CUUUUUTE!
Untitled from kyle miller on Vimeo.
It's her favorite game lately, we keep the stroller up against the wall, and throughout the day I'll here this 'bang. bang. bang. ahhhhHHH!' The only problem is that she's not quite big enough to have control over the stroller so she's nose dived about a zillion times... not that she's upset by this, she laughs hysterically - cause she and the stroller are buddies, it'd never do anything to hurt her. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Huzzah, huzzah! Love it- big hugs, kisses, and congrats from her favorite Auntie!
ReplyDeleteAnd the rest of the Badgers. ;)
WOW!!! I am so impressed! Go Lily.... I feel bad because I haven't followed your blog in a while so I had to go back to a way old email to find what you've been doing... and I am so glad I did... It is so good to see and hear what you are doing... The whole thing is so adorable I could die!
ReplyDeleteYeah Lily!!!!
ReplyDelete