we watched the parade, of course
'I need me some turkey mom...'
Kyle likes to dance while eating his food... you can't really tell, but he's dancing :)
lily really wanted some chips and dip, check out her hand reaching for them. Haha! I didn't even notice that until I downloaded the pictures :)
quite the spread eh? sadly, I was stupid and didn't get a picture of the turkey alone (I'm real proud, can you tell?) but there it is sliced, mmmmm so much delicious food.
It's Christmas time! Notice that the tree is pretty bare on the bottom? haha, we're so tricky.
Lily loves the tree
We might get along better if I let her touch everything and tear it to shreds...
but I don't so we get to do this:
I decided to decorate with some pine cones too :)
Dear Christmas time, could you please go slow this year? :)

Lily is so stinking cute... I know it's not a big deal to people, but I love Jane doing little things like that... like I had chicken chow mein at a restraunt the other day and Jane's little had kept going back to my plate taking all the crunchy noodles. And Jane always gets mad at me for not letting her touch the breakable christmas ornaments. I get that look all the time!!! So I think I want to come down for lunch during Christmas break to see all of you old roomies? What do you think?
ReplyDeleteOh... and I am jealous of the shots you get with your camera... I told my students that at school today.. not like they know you or even care... but I told them.
ReplyDeleteSuch a great post! Makes me realize I don't take enough photos.
ReplyDeleteOk, first of all, let's just rewind for a minute here to pic #9 (yes, I counted them :)- can we giggle for a moment over the serious chub on those calves and ankles?! Ooh! Just want to squish Her Royal Cuteness!
ReplyDeleteAlso, love the thanksgiving pics, and you made me so much more anxious to decorate chez moi- Pretty, pretty, pretty!