Saturday, November 27, 2010

kaleidoscope heart

Sara Bareilles.  I saw her.  I waved, she waved back.  I sang along with her to loads of her songs.  I think I can die happy now. :)

Kyle is the most wonderful man ON THE PLANET.  Yup, really really.  He surprised me with Sara Bareilles concert tickets a few weeks ago.  I KNOW RIGHT?!  In case there are some of you that don't know, I am in love with Sara and her music, and have been for... well years really.  She is amazing, and if you haven't heard of her, shame on you :)

It was probably the most amazing concert I've ever been to --- she is INCREDIBLE!  Have I gushed enough yet?  I seriously felt like I could have stood there (squished up next to millions of people with crazy smells going on and my legs about ready to fall off) for-ever listening to her sing and chat like a charming friend I'd had for years.  She is amazing.  With INCREDIBLE stage presence and performance abilities.  I will definitely be going to see her the next time she hits SLC.  Seriously amazing.

 Here's some pictures and be sure to click on the video at the end, please please please - you will not regret it!



 waiting for her to come on stage and SOOOO excited!!  Isn't my man the greatest??








are you ready?  this is gonna knock your socks off


No comments:

Post a Comment