So I think it's understood that my sister and I are close... although not physically anymore (i weep) granted we're only an hour and a half away, but seriously when you start throwing kids into the mix that trip gets tough real fast. So we decided to meet in Salt Lake this past weekend and enjoy the holiday lights on temple square, gab a ton and squeal over and smooch each others kids. Lily and Reese still absolutely adore each other, the smile that comes on Lily's face when she sees Reese is just priceless. It was SO much fun. It's just too bad we were missing another sister - Meg we miss you! - although, I think maybe a 10 hour drive is a little bit too much to ask :)
So much chatting, so much laughing. Such an enjoyable way to spend a Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOVE!!! Reese and Lily at the fountain are my FAVORITE- to think, we tried to stop such magic from happening! Foolish.
ReplyDeleteSo, so, much fun! I have to agree though, the three M sisters need to have an outing. Curse the distance!
I LOVE this blog! Holy cow! All of those pictures our priceless!!! Especially the candid ones with the little girls. I am so glad you guys got together... I need to see Molly and I feel bad because I am closer. That should be my pre-new years resolution! If Molly has a blog, I'd love to see it!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute outing! And, such a cute family!
ReplyDelete