It's the little things.
So now here I sit toasty warm with a fire crackling listening to Christmas music and I'm feeling pretty darn happy and totally in love with that man of mine.
Here's a few pictures of our the decor in our house for the holidays. I've decided that if I add a new one each year, we may have enough to put into other rooms in the years to come :)
The stocking line up. we don't have stocking holders, but I thought these teacups worked rather well, and they look adorable :)
It just really wouldn't be Christmas without creepy clause. Yes, Kyle really did name him creepy clause.
... we may or may not have hung him on the wall above our fireplace ;)
every year Kyle and I each pick out an ornament, this was mine:
and Kyle picked out this one:
it makes me laugh every time I look at it, oh how I love him :)










We're getting our family pictures taken tomorrow by a so-so local photographer.
ReplyDeleteI wish so very badly I could hire you to do them instead. Seriously. Amazing skillz.
you are a blogging maniac!! I love it though! AND PLEASE OH PLEASE email me where you got those cutest as heckest mirrors????????
ReplyDeleteI love Creepy Clause. We had a Santa like that but it would plug into the wall and light up... but I think it was made in like 1812... or maybe 1950s... I didn't see a cord but I have to ask: Is there a way for Creepy Clause to plug in and light up?
ReplyDeleteoh how I wish there were abby, but sadly no, creepy clause doesn't light up. how cool would that be?? :)
ReplyDelete