Wednesday, December 8, 2010

boot scoot boogie

Last night as I was cleaning up Lily's room (for the first time in forever - I'm a real good mom) I heard some rustling so I looked over to see what the little dear was doing and had to throw my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing.  She had loaded up all of her best friends into our laundry basket and was scooting them all over the house.  I nearly died.  I think my favorite part was the look on her face as she was doing it:


serious business.  Man I love this little girl, I feel like I am always laughing.









4 comments:

  1. That is SO cute!

    But who has taken the dear's pants?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love it!

    PS- I can't believe how much she looks like you lately. Minus the seriousness, of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! Jane will put them in her bucket but she won't take them for a little ride. Love her!

    ReplyDelete