That definitely counted! That was a whole three steps! Congrats Lily, you're growing up! When she's running around the house you'll probably think things were so much easier on you before she could do that... at least that's how it was with me.
So fun! I saw my friend Leanne's pictures. They were wonderful!! Thank you for doing such a great job, i'm glad I can recommend you guys and feel more than confident that you will do an awesome job. They thought you were very professional but friendly and warm and loved that you scoped out the site before hand. Thanks again
Umm...I'm not sure if that counts. But she's REally close!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat definitely counted! That was a whole three steps! Congrats Lily, you're growing up! When she's running around the house you'll probably think things were so much easier on you before she could do that... at least that's how it was with me.
ReplyDeletemy favorite part is when she makes a break for the camera. Ha ha! That was great. Thanks for sharing, Melese! :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I saw my friend Leanne's pictures. They were wonderful!! Thank you for doing such a great job, i'm glad I can recommend you guys and feel more than confident that you will do an awesome job. They thought you were very professional but friendly and warm and loved that you scoped out the site before hand. Thanks again
ReplyDelete