Wednesday, March 30, 2011

another month...

Gear yourself up for loads of pictures... it's been a while since I've posted my 'picture a day' so there's quite a few :)  It's funny, I think I've gone through a few phases with this thing,

1. 'I don't know what to take pictures of' phase
2. 'I'm way stressed out with this' phase
3. 'I am totally in LOVE with this project' phase

I'm in number three right now, and I hope I get to enjoy it like this until day 365. I think my favorite part of this whole thing is going through them and remembering funny things that happened or being reminded again and again how sweet my little sweetie pie is (cause sometimes you just need those reminders, right?).  Anyway, that's all - I love it :)

 33/365


 34/365


 35/365


 36/365


 37/365



38/365


 39/365


 40/365


 41/365

 42/365


 43/365


 44/365


 45/365


 46/365


 47/365

 48/365


 49/365


 50/365


 51/365


 52/365





53/365


54/365






55/365




56/365


57/365


58/365


59/365


60/365


61/365


62/365


63/365

64/365


4 comments:

  1. You know you are gifted, right? They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely love that a majority was either a baby, nature, or food! I agree... You are so gifted. I love how artistic you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! You really do have a talent. Please keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures were like a walk down memory lane, back to Brian's class! :) I haven't kept mine up for a while, but after looking at yours....I really want to get back into it! Thanks and great job on your pictures every day, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete