I really miss garage sales, someone's junk is always someone else's treasure. Unfortunately people don't really do garage sales during the winter - so when I'm really craving that thrill I just go to DI. This weekend I found this little treasure:
$1.50
So of course it had to be photographed (of course) and who better to pair it with than my sweet little one and a half year old? A match made in heaven, seriously.
oh.my.gosh. so stinking cute! i LOVE DI, i find the greatest treasures there, especially when i want a fun make over project to do.
ReplyDeleteShe is DARLING! That outfit is so stinkin' cute! I also love the look she is giving that banana as she eats it.
ReplyDeleteCome on!! You have the CUTEST model ever, and I think I LOVE evry single picture you've ever posted. Lots of jealousy on this side. :) And what a great find! Wish we had DI down here..
ReplyDeletedo i need to say it? CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteYou'd love St. George. We had yard sales EVERY weekend, ALL YEAR LONG! Well, except July-August, where it was too hot to be outside past 8am....
And now here in Bountiful, I swear - best DI in the state!