Wednesday, March 2, 2011

driving miss lily

We went to the store today and got  Lily a little animal backpack leash-y thing.  Mostly because she's started running and disappears in public places in about .2 seconds if we're not staring at her every single minute.  What a fabulous solution, and it's adorable.  Anyway, so we went for a walk and this is what came out of it, man I love our little bean - she just cracks me up.


Driving Miss Lily from kyle miller on Vimeo.

8 comments:

  1. great, first I had to make those brownies, and now i wanna make a sweet vid like that... i cant though, my dslr won't do video. sniff. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh how stinking adorable!! I love that you guys made such a fun, uber cute video! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the cutest little video I've ever seen. Kyle is so cute with her. I love the music set a long and I am going to buy one of those back packs pronto! Do you ever think that whatever movies pictures etc. amount you do for Lily you will have to do with all your other kids? You guys have set the standard high. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! Oh Abby I think about it all the time - no pressure, right?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melese I totally saw you at Target today! I wasn't sure it was you since I haven't seen you since Taco time. So you were probably like Why is that lady staring at me so weird! Anyway curiosity got the best of me and I googled ya. Hope you don't mind. Cute family!!! Good to see you! sorry I didn't say hello

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That video is adorable, Melese! I'm glad Lily likes her leash. We bought a leash (a cow) for Miles, and he screamed bloody murder the second I put it on him. Sigh.

    Again, that video is great! Lily is a doll!

    ReplyDelete