Thursday, June 28, 2012
vacay
That's what summer's for right? Here we are on the road hitting up Idaho, and Montana and loving it. I have to say that Kyle teaching during the school year with summers off is seriously awesome. In the next few posts I'm going to try and document our trip as we go along here... otherwise it's like photo overload when we get home. :)
Our first stop on our trip was GORGEOUS Island Park. I love visiting my parents and sometimes I still can't believe they get to live there. Kyle and I went out one night and just took pictures of each other and the surroundings, and seeing as I feel like there's very few pictures of either of us (lily is sort of a photo hog) I thought I'd start here. Happy summer!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








i LOVE island park. so jealous you are there right now! sigh... fun pics of you two, by the way. :)
ReplyDeleteMeg here -- how fun for you guys! It looks beautiful up there!
ReplyDelete