I finally snagged myself some band width here in Fairmont, Montana (pictures to come) and decided to throw up a post about our time in Great Falls. Also, HAPPY FOURTH! I was telling Kyle the other day that someday we are totally taking a road trip across the US and we are photographing everything. It's just incredible how beautiful every state is, I weep.
We had an awesome time in Great Falls - accompanied by awesome people of course. Here are a few (snicker snicker) pictures that document our time there.
checking out the buffalo jump interactive museum.
prairie dog town... top ten coolest things in Montana.
I heart you Montana.
We found a bunny...
... and the kids went totally nuts for it.


























FUN! I love the pics of the three kids together! Glad you're enjoying your summer travels! -- Meg
ReplyDeleteI want to weep too, but a large part of it is that your shots are SOOOOOOOO much better than mine- you're so gorgeously talented!. Sniff. Thanks so much for the visit- we had a blast! :)
ReplyDelete