Wednesday, July 25, 2012
a few nights' stay
There is one part of our vacation that simply cannot be skipped over, which I almost accidentally did, the Ursuline Academy.
The Ursuline Academy is an old Catholic school built in 1912 that now serves as a retreat for youth groups and occasional overnight stays. That was where we were lucky to stay while we visited Molly & Ryan in Montana. It was definitely an interesting place, full of awesome photographs and so many pieces of well kept old furniture. Proof really that if you take good care of things they can last a long time.
It definitely was not my favorite place to have children. There was a lot of shushing going on and a lot of stomping followed by more shushing. But over all it was pretty awesome; eerie, but awesome.
I took a few pictures and so did Kyle on the film camera so here's a mesh of both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















so vintag-y and fun! too bad about the shushing though :( people with kids are going to make noise- they should know this.
ReplyDeleteMan, I haven't checked your blog in FOR-EVER! These pics are oh-so-great! So, so pretty, and totally lovin the b&w's- nicely done Kyle! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I totally agree with Chloe- a school for CHILDREN should most definitely know that they occasionally make some noise.
Key word: should. ;)