Friday, September 21, 2012

someone had a birthday




and her name is Lily.

Now prepare yourselves people, because there's about to be an explosion of pictures, what a shock right?  I just can't help it.  Lily's birthday fell on a Sunday this year so we decided to go out and do something fun on Saturday to celebrate.  We decided on Wheeler Farm, a real gem that has frequented this blog quite a bit.

In fact we went to Wheeler Farm on Lily's first birthday and it proved to be a lovely thing to do for a birthday and so we took a shot at it again.  We may or may not have made the mistake of calling it a Farm Zoo though when explaining it to the Lil-sters.  Sometimes I forget how great she is at remembering things... and their names.  But once we got there and she started moseying around, everything was all good, she barely even missed those polar bears.

 this is what I've been getting lately when I ask Lily to smile for the camera.  I think she's on strike.

 we were having ourselves a really nice conversation with this cow.  we'd moo and she would moo back, lily freaked out with happiness over that one.




 I thought this chicken was so cute and classic looking...

 and then it looked at me, and I ran away.

 you had to be expecting these right??  Can you believe how stinkin' pudgy she used to be?!  
Goodness, how time flies.



On her birthday we sort of just relaxed went to church yada yada, but not before we had a lovely breakfast with some Cinderella waffles.  Thank you mother for giving me this waffle iron all those years ago, it is so totally AWESOME!


 I'm totally in love with her face here - haha :)












 and here's a video for my your enjoyment - this kid cracks me up.  Happy Birthday Lily!


3 comments:

  1. I forgot about the princess waffle maker! She is soooo beautiful! What a gal.! The pictures r fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry i missed it :( happy belated miss lily!

    ReplyDelete