I feel like Lily is dominating too much of this blog lately... her life is just a whole lot cuter than mine... or something like that. I mean I have loads of adorable dance recital stuff to post, but come on princess haven't you had enough blog time? (don't worry I'm posting it all asap, shhhh) Also, it is the first day of spring, and what better way to celebrate that than
Anyway, this morning I made a grapefruit smoothie with strawberries, bananas, and orange juice. I love grapefruit... in fact my sister molly came up with a TO DIE FOR grapefruit scone recipe that I am dying to try, sadly at the moment I am butter-less - so I opted for the smoothie instead. I'm not going to lie, I had high hopes for this smoothie, and it kind of sort of failed me. Sometimes you just want that grapefruit taste without the grapefruit bitterness, and this smoothie did not deliver on that front. But on the up side, all of the ingredients were just so freaking gorgeous that I don't feel like it was a total waste.. I mean, just look at them. I weep.





No comments:
Post a Comment