Thursday, March 7, 2013

to the park




This poor girl, I think I kind of forgot how hard this winter has been on her.  We've been cooped up, sicker than dogs, staring out the window and HATING the snowy cold outside, together.  I realized this when yesterday we scored an insanely nice day (60 degrees???!!!!) and decided to go for a walk just so we could enjoy it properly.  That walk led us to the park and I don't think I've seen this little girl that happy in ages.  And boy did I feel it too.  Sun on my face, warm breeze and fresh air; does it get any better?














 {my contribution to the series... also I can finally get my hair up 
into a high bun, yet another reason for celebration.}

{dance of joy.}

2 comments:

  1. love these photos! happy spring? i hope so!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, me too! And the vibrant colors your little gal rocks... could she be any cuter!?!? Love ur sweet family :)

    ReplyDelete