Thursday, January 9, 2014

self soothing




It's been a rough week here in the Miller home.  Let's face it, Wesley has never really been a great sleeper and now that he's about to hit month four he's entered the "even worse" stage.  It's unbearable. Seriously, for the last week he has been up every two hours and sometimes every hour and a half and I have turned into a bleary eyed zombie mom who yells things like "ARE YOU SERIOUS WESLEY???!!" in the middle of the night (sorry honey.)  Nobody is happy but tonight that ends, it's heartbreak time both for me and him.  I admit it, I hate hearing that little guy cry and he knows it - all he has to do is turn up the volume and he's in my nice cozy bed faster than he can blink those sweet little eyes.  Nope, it's tough love time, because I need to be able to get through the day with out coming close to tears about something ridiculous (again, sorry honey.)  What does it feel like to get a full night's rest??  I honestly don't remember.

Cry it out kiddo, this mama gonna get herself some sleep.



also check out the lemonpeel blog for some crazy cute pictures of lily. That hat of hers is da bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment