Oh the bear suits. How did anyone ever do without them?? Both Lily and Wes have both had their very own suit (thanks to G&G) and I randomly took similar pictures of each of them (not on purpose) so why not throw up another comparison post, right? I love putting the two of them side by side and seeing their similarities and differences at the same age. I guess it's a mom thing. I will say one thing, Lily totally kicks Wes's little diapered bootie in facial expressions. I mean, Wes has some winners and more than I've seen on most babies but Lily, she was a very expressive kid from the get-go. But then, Wes outweighs her (lol) like really out weighs her. The guy has rolls EVERYWHERE and going through some of these old bear suit pics of Lily I laughed out loud at how crazy skinny she was. Oh man, having more than one is just totally amazing.
hahaha, look at those little chicken legs!!!
and these are all of the expressions Wes gave me. Serious face... serious face looking at me
and just for giggles.
he fits right in, yes?








No comments:
Post a Comment