Saturday, February 8, 2014
baby stomach flu
It's not right when my nearly five month old baby gets the stomach flu. The poor guy didn't even know what hit him, and I cried like a little baby as I held him saying, "I'm so sorry" about a million times. He's just too little, since when do babies get the stomach flu??? Not cool bacteria, pick on someone... way WAY bigger than you.
It's funny though, I've been complaining for the past few months about not getting enough sleep due to this little one, but last night I would have woken up every few minutes to make sure he was okay. Being a parent is so all-encompassing, you have to take the bad in with the good; and even though it seems sometimes like there are an over abundance of bad days all it takes is one good moment to wash them all away, to remind yourself why you love this, and why it is totally worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment