Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day always feels like a holiday that I can get behind.  I'm kind of more into the fun of it rather than the romance of it though.  I mean romance right now for Kyle and I is a few hours of peace and quiet, which maybe sounds sad and pathetic to some people but it's totally not to us.  Anyhoo, I had a good relaxed day with the kids where we did a few fun Valentine-y things (heart shaped you know) and then when Kyle got home we had dinner at Crazy Cupid's Cafe, where we didn't know what we were ordering and some of us got delicious pasta and some of us got a spoon...

Lily thought it was incredibly funny so we might make it a tradition.  I love going on dates with my man but I think Valentine's will be reserved for the fam, honestly it feels like a goofy holiday and what's a goofy holiday without kids??















2 comments:

  1. Cute kiddos. love your gallery wall behind the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree... I think Valentine's Day should be all about family!

    ReplyDelete