Friday, February 28, 2014

jumping


It's remarkable how cute these kids are, I mean really.  They are both equally adorable on their own and then you put them together and voila, you've got yourselves a very powerful cute bomb.



Lily has been the most hilarious thing lately getting Wes to laugh and giggle like nobody's business and it's divine.  She is such a fantastic big sister, seriously I feel like I'm already training her for babysitting and she is phenomenally good for a four year old.  She sits in front of Wesley in this jumper and makes him laugh and laugh.  It's a great afternoon activity while I'm around the corner in the kitchen getting dinner ready.  But honestly there is so much happiness that happens in this jumper that it's my fall back any time this little guy gets the least bit fussy.  I plop him in there and he's silently exploring for hours people...





Also, here's a quick little side by side (of course) of these two in the jumper:



...I'm seeing a very similar size here despite their different ages.

Wes is most certainly a different jumper than Lily was.  As I recall Lily did a lot of spinning and dainty toe rolling, but the jumping thing didn't really happen.  On the other hand, I'm afraid Wes is going to split his own head open one of these days since he likes to jump diagonally... into the door frame.  I watch him and I'm reminded of how he behaved when I was pregnant - actively.


No comments:

Post a Comment