Wednesday, March 5, 2014

five months


Yeah, Wes is pretty close to his six month birthday, and I'm just now getting a few pictures up of him being five months old. oi.  Little behind, but oh well.  Here are a few things that he is becoming quite proficient at:

Rolling over - sadly he can usually only make it onto his belly and then he's crazy upset when he's done being on his belly.

War Cries - honestly sometimes I'm not sure if he's a baby or a lion cub.

Eating - I just fed him applesauce today for the first time (post to come) and he was in heaven... in a panicky when-is-the-next-spoonful-coming? kind of way.

Pushing Himself Up - oh goodness, he'll be crawling in no time - AHHHHHHH!

The Cute Factor - I know right?  Is this even possible? It is.

Laughing - Lily is a master at making him laugh, she doesn't even have to do anything.  Occasionally he'll just look over at her and start giggling.  She feels kind of like a rock star.




I can't believe it has been five months already.  Seriously it feels like just yesterday that this was happening:



Crazy, crazy.




No comments:

Post a Comment