look at those hips
Lily had her dance recital last weekend and I'm not sure I can adequately express the pride I felt as a parent (it was the same
last year, but I was distracted by that darn early pregnancy misery) watching her up on stage. There were no weeping mishaps this time, and I think that was largely due to the fact that it started at
5:30 instead of 7:30, although it didn't stop us from having LOTS of talks about what to do if the number four tape was taken (yup, she bee lined for the "4" every time, and won - she's got much longer legs than most of the other girls).
It was awesome to watch her laughing and having a good time up there, I can't get over how grown up she looks now with this new hair cut! Exit baby girl, enter grown up little lady.
Here's a video followed by some pictures of the night, thanks to Grandmas and Grandpas on both sides who came... in hind sight I'm mad I didn't get a picture with everyone, but know that we love you and were so happy you could make it!
This was Lily's favorite dance, the Witch Doctor :)
witch doctor-1 from
kyle miller on
Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment