Thursday, March 20, 2014

springy



Guess what guys??  WE MADE IT. Today is the first day of Spring, and even though it's been a little chilly I don't even care.  I'm not sure you will find anyone who dislikes winter the way I do... ok that's probably not true but suffice it to say that it is a very dreaded season with everything dead dead dead, and we are not friends.  Now normally I'm not super into cloudy skies but during the months of March it just feels right, ya know.  Spring is totally giddy and a little brooding and it just works. How nice is it to see SPRING.  Birds, and green grass, and little BUDS?!  I am in heaven.






and speaking of happy, here's a video that will surely brighten your day... at least it brightens mine.



wes laughing from kyle miller on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment