Monday, January 27, 2014

four months




I cannot believe how chunky this little guy is getting.  It is just about the greatest thing ever.  Well, four months down and this kid already weighs as much as Lily did at 9 months.  Here are the stats:

Weight: 15 lbs 12 oz  55%
Height: 25.25 inches  53%
Head Circ: 42.2 cm  72%

That noggin.  Top of his class!  I am so completely in love with this baby its ridiculous.  That must be what's keeping him alive at night (since the kid won't allow me to sleep anymore than three hours at a time) and he's so happy in the morning that I can't even be mad at him... goodness.

I love this stage where they start to notice their surroundings.  Here's what he's been up to lately:

*He's begun to grab for his toes (which is a little difficult since there's a fat tummy in the way)
*Crinkly toys, crinkly toys, crinkly toys
*Cereal was a total bust.  I've tried it a few times now and he just gets the "awful stuff" quivers.  Seriously, he shakes when it goes in his mouth and his face - oh his face.  I should document that.
*Those fists are always finding their way into his mouth, and lately he's started sucking/chewing on his thumb... super cute but we try and switch that out for a binkie when we notice.  As you'll remember we cut Lily's binkie... I'm not sure we should do the same with a thumb.

Wow, four months - it seems both super long and not long enough, kind of how I feel when I think about Kyle and I being together.  Like it was meant to be so why were we missing it for so long.  He fits so perfectly into our family and we love him so.








No comments:

Post a Comment