So as it turns out, there's a baby in there! It really is so nice to know that you're not just this gigantic thing for no reason.
I love ultrasounds.
I love watermelon (Hey, I'm pregnant. About 85% of my thinking revolves around food.)
and I loved seeing our little baby girl. :)
I love ultrasounds.
I love watermelon (Hey, I'm pregnant. About 85% of my thinking revolves around food.)
and I loved seeing our little baby girl. :)
That's right folks! WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!
So, needless to say we're excited - mostly just to be able to call the baby 'her' instead of 'it' (I think she was getting mighty tired of that.) and also to begin thinking -for real- about possible names. :) I love babies!
And now for a bump update:
And now for a bump update:


Melese you are so adorably pregnant! I hope I can look that good preggo:) Hope your doing good and your enjoying every minute of pregnancy. Have you had any weird cravings yet? I love to hear about those:) Hey, dont forget to tell me when your babyshower is!! I want to spoil that baby just as much as everyone else:) Love you!
ReplyDeleteYAY YAY YAY!!!! I'm super excited and you are SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!! WOW! OH happy day for you guys!!COngrats on the girl! I hope everything keeps going so good for yoU!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAwww! You have a cute bump!!! I'm jealous!:)
ReplyDeleteYou're having a baby!!! YESSSS
ReplyDelete