Sunday, May 31, 2009

Who Doesn't Love the Zoo?

Over Memorial Day weekend Kyle surprised me and took me to the zoo:






I LOVE the Zoo. We're tight.

This time we decided to bring along our SLR camera and try to take some art worthy zoo pictures. Here's what we came up with:

























Now tell me, Who doesn't love the zoo??

7 comments:

  1. Hmm, I won't answer that question. AS you might know, I DO have some Zoo issues.

    BUT, I must say your pictures are very-very cool! And you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool pictures!! I think you should keep going with them and do a big wall grid (like it shows in the book I gave you)of all different types of animal pictures. What a unique wall that could make for the baby's room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS! Why can't I be that creative. It seems so simple, yet very unique when you do it. VERY BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY art worthy- oh you're good. You're REAL good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... and you should put some kind of a watermark signature on these... make it a little harder for people to copy them and claim them as their own...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello- I LOVE the zoo, and ALL of your pics. You two are seriously wicked talented. Ha- I haven't used wicked in a long time. But it definitely works. LoVe!
    So, like I've said before- Rent a booth at a Farmers Market and sell it baby!!!

    ReplyDelete