Tuesday, June 22, 2010

how i love this man of mine

Wow, we have oooooodles of pictures to share from our trip to Washington, but I sort of want to wait on that and just say:

Happy Father's Day to the hubbs!!!


 He is such a wonderful daddy, I can't get over how adorable it is watching him with Lily (he may resent the 'adorable' part, but it's true).  Confession: sometimes I even get a little teary eyed seeing them play together.  sigh.  The man is so desperately patient with both of us and I appreciate everything he does... including changing that horrendously awwwwful poopy diaper... on the airplane... in the tiny bathroom... amidst crazy screaming and onlookers stares - baby you're my hero!

Lily and I made this for him, cause we love him so darn much - and now he can remember that every time he takes a drink ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment