Tuesday, June 15, 2010

three more months...

...until my baby is one year old!  Is this crazy to anyone else??  I can't believe how fast it goes by, one minute they're tiny and absolutely helpless in your arms, and the next they're hanging over their highchair dramatically refusing another spoonful of peas!  (seriously, that's what we do every time veggies are on the menu)

I think after we took these pictures (nine months, again I'm just so shocked!) my necklace was seriously dripping in Lily's saliva but then again it did keep her entertained for nearly twenty minutes.  Totally worth it.  Doesn't she look sooo cute in this dress?  It's seriously the first outfit I've ever gone out and bought her and it was the best ten bucks I ever spent, she looks like a little flapper!!!











loving the saliva here







2 comments:

  1. Love it! Favorite is the second pic with her fist.
    Lucky to make it 9 months not having to buy any clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Especially the one where it looks like she swallowed half the necklace. :)

    And I gotta say it isn't going fast enough for me- I'm COUNTING DOWN to her birthday! Come on Sammy! Join your cousins! :)

    ReplyDelete