It's nearing "go" time so Kyle and I decided to get one last getaway trip in before the baby arrives, seeing as it probably won't happen for another few years or so. We dropped Lily off at the Miller's and jetted off to Salt Lake to tourist it up in our snazzy shoes.
You know, it's amazing how long you can live near a city and never experience it. We set out to explore with a few planned activities. First stop LES MADELEINES, a super fun cafe on 500 S. Chic & modern with a case full of patisseries and an outdoor eating patio.
Everything, of course, was excellent my favorite being the heirloom caprese sandwich Kyle and I split. Those tomatoes, I weep. The city library was right across the street so we moseyed over to check it out. I'd heard amazing things about this library - mostly from photog friends who had shot oodles of bridals there, and it did not disappoint. Such beautiful architecture.
It was a great day in Salt Lake and we followed it up with a great night back in Provo accompanied by a bottle of Trader Joe's (yes that place is fantastic) sparkling limeade and SLAB pizza. It was a match made in heaven.
Baby Moons ROCK.














I love baby moons. I'm glad you guys had a fun getaway.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love SLC-- 5 years of living there made me a true believer in it's awesomeness.