Little boys' room is finally finished! So... uh... little guy, you can go ahead and come whenever...
I'm feeling torn, I know I'm only 35 weeks along, but I'm just getting so anxious to meet this little one! It's been so much fun putting the nursery together, last time I didn't do much in the way of preparation before Lily decided to pull a fast one on us. Oh, Washington. It's so strange to think that Lily tried to come six weeks early... while we were on vacation... miles and miles away from home. That was last week, and that thought is CRAZY.
Well, I feel much more prepared this time around. I have even packed myself a hospital bag (gasp). I totally didn't do that last time because I thought it would just sit there in my in-laws' house mocking me, and then we ended up rushing to the hospital without anything... not even the camera. It's really kind of embarrassing for photo people like us - so don't judge me. Anyhoo, now that I've blabbed on and on, here is our sweet boy's room, I can't wait to bring him home to it!
Look at these drawers and closet shelves full of sweet baby-liciousness! Seriously, I am SO excited!










Ahh, it looks perfect. And I spy a "W" on the wall. Whatcha naming him?
ReplyDelete