
A couple weekends ago I somehow coerced my skeptical husband into buying a three pack of Cracker Jack, he told me straight up, "That's a waste of money". My rebuttle was, "No it's not." Real brilliant eh? No but really, I was thinking that the great Toy Surprise would sort of speak for itself and prove to him that it was so totally worth it.
It's a lie people.
There's no "toy surprise", there's a stupid flimsy bit of paper that has an even stupider (I realize that's probably not a word...) sticker inside. Perhaps it was never this way, but I somehow remember the prizes actually being cool.
Now the theme is "Major League Baseball Special Edition" Oh my, someone hold me back.
Now don't get me wrong, I like baseball I think it's great, but we're talking really lousy stickers - poor design, poor quality, you get the idea; and then they have the audacity to say "One in a series of 34 Collectible Prizes"....that all suck! Who's going to take the time to collect them?
What has happened to the world?! Not only are gas prices skyrocketing and natural disasters hitting all over the country, but play things in cardboard boxes have all but ceased to exist! Now come on is that reasonable?
This is a sad sad world we live in. Now I have the lamest "toy surprise" in American History, and I had to admit that my husband was right. Man, I hate it when that happens!

Now Melese don't be so hard on yourself...this is what you must realize- When you were 5 and your mom brought cracker jacks home it didn't matter what was in the box cuz the fact of having ANYTHING in your food was so cool! haha I do believe the prizes use to be cooler though...like little rings or something. lol
ReplyDeleteMelese, I will deffinitely have to concur with this! At my work we were giving out Cracker Jacks for the 4th of July, and I was so stoked to have some cause I hadnt had any for a long time, and much to my dismay I had the same revelation, no cool toy!!! I dont know what Jami's smokin, but there were cooler toys than those lame trivia questions!:) (Love ya Jami:)
ReplyDeleteAnd by the way girly, YOU are the gorgeous one, dont even!
LOVE YA
Who told I was smokin something...freak I can't keep anything a secret! haha JK!
ReplyDelete