Monday, July 28, 2008

Policemen - It's a love hate relationship

Sometimes I wonder if we'd all be better off just trading in our cars for goats. I love getting from point a to point b easily, I love air conditioning, but I don't love tickets. Especially from over zealous power hungry policemen who seem to delight in ruining people's days.

I'm not going to lie, our new little car speeds up quite nicely and as your hum hawing along you may be going fifty when it feels like your going twenty five. Darn car! Darn Policemen! Darn Tickets! I'm not a happy camper. Goats; goats are the answer to our predicament people. It's now or never. Now who's with me?!

3 comments:

  1. Yes I agree, dang policeman! They seem to just be getting worse here in Idaho too... I think they just like the power of giving a ticket too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre going to hate me... Ive gotten two traffic tickets in the past 6 months and gone to court over both, and had both dismissed. Maybe it helped to be really pregnant at one, and have a tiny baby at the other. It also helped that the cop didnt show up to defend himself. heh!
    And about the goats... ever had goat milk? Its pretty good, and probably better for you than cow milk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got another ticket?! Petie petie, silly petie. What to do with you? :) I have to ask though, what inspired the substitution of a goat?

    ReplyDelete