Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Talent Central


Kyle and I went to this girl's concert last night as well as one she did about a month ago and I believe we are becoming quick fans. She is incredible, not to mention the coolest band ever backs her up; shredding guitars, screaming trumpets (Kyle's favorite), these are all the norm for one of her concerts. I can't believe she doesn't charge anything. This is why I love P-town: free-ness, oh joy.
One of the songs they did was "The Final Countdown", how cool is that? It felt like Rocky was going to jog into the room at any moment =) She's definitely a talented girl with a very powerful unique voice. I'd recommend her to anyone.
I do think though that they might have dropped the speaker volume just a bit; even after we'd left the concert hall our ears were still ringing =) It was intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment