Tuesday, February 2, 2010

everyone loves daddy

So thank you thank you thank you, for the tips - those that commented on my last post. And Jamie I even have that book already, so I sat right down after I read your comment and buried my nose in it. Love-ly.

Anyways...

Just before I gave Lily a bath tonight (I know, I'm a good mom right? she smells so fresh and so clean now) I looked over to see her just chillin' with dad on the couch. A-dor-able! I ran for the camera and this is what I got:

 

  

  




Seriously, does life get any better?

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love the one where he is holding her arms out. What a photogenic little girl! She is such a doll. Hey, I have some sleeping stuff if you want it. I should come over some time today. Maybe i'll pop in :) Trey was not a good sleeper for a long time. At 8 months I finally found something that worked for him. Every baby is different. He now sleeps 11 or 12 hours. It wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Way cute remodeling job on the blog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a lump in my throat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO SO SO SWEET! Very cute!
    Okay, And I have to ask, cause i've noticed this a lot in your pictures lately... What is your light source? It looks so good, and never like anything i get when i just "run and grab my camera"!?!
    The pictures are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've become a HUGE fan of window light ;) I happened to catch this at just the right time: sunset :) And we're lucky in this apartment we have gigantic windows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I'm finally getting caught up and am able to catch up on blogs! Man she is beautiful!!! You have such a cute family! A book that has really helped us is "Babywise".. its really a good one- check it out.. My kids both sleep from 7:30pm to 8:30am most days.. gotta love it! When are you heading up this way again?? I want to see you!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those pictures are so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete