Me and Molly (and my giganto binkie) awwww.
So we both have girls now (duh ;0) and what should happen but a reenactment!
(I promise we did not set this up.)

Reese and Lily are SOOOOO cute together, which is why we must live close forever. They're such buds, they get around each other and just laugh hysterically... it's hi-sterical.
Reese is always talking about "shweeky shweeky-ing" the baby. She means squishing her in a very love driven/possibly unbreathable hug - and Lily loves them! Awww, they're just so darn adorable.
I just had to sneak this one in, is this not the cutest/biggest smile you've ever seen???







SO CUTE!! You got a cutie on your hands, a future heart breaker for sure!
ReplyDeleteHey, random question for ya: I love how your post titles are in the cute font, how did you do that? I saw it somewhere else and am DYING to know!!
P.S. You look SO good for being a new mommy, what IS your secret?!
ReplyDeleteYou're lucky to live near your sister! Reese is a doll - I've never seen a pic of her til now.
ReplyDeleteYa know - you and Molly are about the same age diff as me and my sister, and me and my sister (Meredith) both have little girls the same ages as Reese and Lily, and Meredith's little girl is also named Lily! Crazy coincidences!
SO SUPER CUTE!! And I REALLY love the one of You and Lily!! Two VERY beautiful girls!!
ReplyDeleteHey Jeannette!!
ReplyDeletego to:
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html
and they go through step by step on how to do it. Also, I found that there are a lot of cool free fonts at dafont.com! Good luck!! and thanks for the praise, I'm blushing :)
Thanks Melese! I actually found that link before I asked but was hoping you might have had an easier way of going about it:) But I attempted it (all, day, long) and it is not working! Im going crazy! I emailed the lady to see if she can help, so we'll see. If only I had your brains!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute girls!
ReplyDeleteGreat Pics! Those girls are so cute together. Love Lily's smile.
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Melese. I think I remember that camping trip, I was out on the river fishing with Dad :)
ReplyDeleteIt's so fun that your girls are close in age!