Sunday, February 7, 2010

she's a flirt

So it's happened. Our little girl has discovered the opposite gender. And in case she doesn't remember later on (that's a definite yes) I will be sure to provide her with the proper information:

His name is Wesley

He is four months her senior

And the boy can blow bubbles

Hi-larious.

Lily was giggling like crazy, completely enamored. I told Wesley's mom that they were going to get married, and she seemed alright with it. :)  I mean what can you do when your kids fall in love? Note: I was laughing so hard at this (bear in mind it was all happening at the back of our combined preisthood and relief society meeting) that tears were literally streaming down my face. Oh the joys of being the mother of a squeaky toy.

Here's the shoot we did this week. She is turning into quite the model, so we went exotic this week.



 
 


 

 

3 comments:

  1. All your photographs look so great! (probably because of your super cute baby girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Lily or the boy Wesley (wait a second...did you make that name up just because of how much you love The Princess Bride??)

    ReplyDelete