Wednesday, June 22, 2011

rock canyon is pretty sweet

So we live right next to rock canyon, and I've never been too interested.  'It's all in the name', I thought... let's face it rocks really don't interest me that much.  But we were all going crazy in our house this morning so we decided to take a quick five minute drive to good ol' rock canyon and walk around a bit.  Turns out rock canyon actually rocks.  It was so pretty with these gorgeous little wildflowers all over, a roaring (and I do mean roaring) river and plenty of little trails at the base of the hike fit for a two year old.  Perfect. 

We wore ourselves right out, which meant what??  A nap (finally) for our little napless wonder.

Oh lovely Rock Canyon, we will be coming back to you - XOXO :)








I totally LOVE this series.  haha, my man is so fabulous. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cute Mama!!! I love your pics. You have such a fun blog, as fun and spunky as I remember you being. Glad to see you still are! How fun and refreshing! Where are you guys living at nowadays? Hope your cute fam is doing well. Take care. Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like so much fun! love the photos!

    ReplyDelete