Sunday, June 12, 2011

so big

I remember looking at blogs early on in my blogging life (haha, that sounds funny);  we were newly married then, and without the lilsters. I remember coming across lovely blogs full of one thing - pictures of children - post after post after post. children. children. children.   

Why are their posts always about their kids? I wondered, now I know.  I spend a good hmmmm, 80% of my time with this little munchkin and the other 20% is sleeping.  We play, eat, pretend, discover, shop, cry, scream and laugh together.  So it would only make sense that a good portion of this blog (aka my thoughts and memories right this minute) would include her and lots of her - she rules the roost.  It's funny how some things come back to bite you in the hiney...here I am, a mommy blogger. :)

So that was my terribly long (and possibly boring?) intro into more pictures of Lily!  Who's excited??!

Lily got a hold of the squirt bottle I use to do her hair today.  She was very excited about the fact that she figured out how to squirt it all by herself - and she was drenched in about sixty seconds.  Good thing it was warm out today :)









and here she is giving herself an ear infection. oh joy. :)

2 comments:

  1. once again, too cute:) and are those jeggings for little girls? i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember thinking the SAME thing before I had kids! "Don't these people have anything to blog about in their lives besides their kids?!"

    And the answer - nope. Cuz they're just s'dang cute and blog-worthy!

    ReplyDelete