Wednesday, August 10, 2011

the chalk board

lily and I had fun with the chalk board the other day...

please excuse my poor chalk-man-ship, I was laughing hysterically while writing this little message.  and yes, the silly girl insisted on wearing her snowpants...in the middle of August, the little nut:


sometimes I just can't believe how fast she's growing up, right?????!!??!?!?!? 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH! She looks SO much like YOU!!!!! Holy Freak. I can just see her eating snowcones off the carpet as we speak! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she really did ROAR! (Don't tell--I remember when that song came out, and what a stir it caused!)

    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane got in her snow pants like 5 days ago and would not get out of them! No matter how many times I asked her. She is so cute!!! -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I meant Lily is so cute... but I guess both of our girls are. Seriously that look of Lily's upward kills me. -Ab

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! what happened to the mini lily?! she is growin up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That child is gorgious!! But look who her mom is, yes, that would be you! I agree with Molly. She looks so much like you.

    Love, Mar

    ReplyDelete