Monday, August 29, 2011

he's a teachin' man

Kyle just finished his first week teaching for realsies, and I am so darn proud of him!  Although I think both of us are still having a bit of a hard time with the 6:30 alarm going off... at least I am.  Hopefully that will get easier as time goes on :)  Kyle is teaching 8th grade science and he really does look the part - some of his students even call him 'boss'.  haha - so wonderful. :)





I really love that lily's watching him while sitting on that stool, the CUTEST thing ever, right?!!



his workspace:



I stinking love these posters he has hanging up - especially the otter one ;)

He's the boss ppl.




7 comments:

  1. Wow what a cool class room! Congratulations Kyle! :D
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle you look great! Like a real scientist, Makes me remember my High School science class and the picture of Lily was perfect! Way to go "Mr. Miller".

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great!

    Two questions:

    Does he really wear that lab coat the whole time?

    Does he really wear those goggles the whole time?

    I must know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i can tell he is totally gonna be a favorite teacher for many!! how exciting!! are we really getting that old that our husbands have grown up jobs now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an Exceptionally Cool classroom, Mr. Miller! I know several teachers in good old SHS who would love a classroom that nice! Got to love the posters :) But, I expecially love that little student you have!!

    Trina-Mum

    ReplyDelete
  6. In a lab coat like that he looks like Carlisle on Twilight.. but just not blonde. If he'd like to talk shop I'm all about sharing ideas (and best of all receiving them :) Oh and I don't think I said what my website was. It's http://orgillscience.yolasite.com I love the pictures you guys have! FUN! -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these!!! They just make me laugh- so great! I'm positive he is destined to be THE cool teacher of the school. :)

    And yes, love the shot of lil' Lil' on the stool- SO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete