There is just something special between a dad and his daughter :) Great pictures!
Isn't it great to have one more dynamic to be just so in love with your husband over? (Did that sentence even make sense?) I feel that way with Vance being a dad now. I love these pics!!! your fam is so stinkin' cute. -Abby
Oh my gosh lily is getting so big! Look at her long hair! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are such a great photographer Melese :D
There is just something special between a dad and his daughter :) Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great to have one more dynamic to be just so in love with your husband over? (Did that sentence even make sense?) I feel that way with Vance being a dad now. I love these pics!!! your fam is so stinkin' cute. -Abby
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh lily is getting so big! Look at her long hair! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are such a great photographer Melese :D
ReplyDelete