Exhibit A:
coconut cream pie - incredible.
And then they pressure me into eating them by their tasty looks.
Exhibit B:
strawberry lemonade icebox cake - thank you martha
It's a vicious cycle that I all too willingly throw myself into. But I guess that's just what happens when you're in love with circles filled with sugary goodness. There's just something delicious and GORGEOUS about them that you don't really get from cakes and cookies. I love them.
I have made another this week and I have loved every single bite of it, every single bite people. Not to mention the ease with which I made it and the next to no heat coming out of my oven. Big plus since we haven't had a break from the nineties since last December (okay maybe I'm exaggerating).
I give you the PEANUT BUTTER PIE.
Amazingly yummy, but be sure to slice yourself a smaller piece than you think you might want cause it is rich. The best part? The longer it stays in the fridge the tastier it becomes, especially on a warm summer evening. :) You may find the recipe here. And maybe someday when I own a springform pan I'll try it out this way - ps this links to a blog post that is so touching it might make you cry. I feel like love and food are so intertwined, don't you?





Wow, I Totally want to eat those! All of those pies!
ReplyDeleteHey, enter them into the State Fair! You totally should-- I'd see ya there....
Impressive & gorgous. nice. -Abby
ReplyDeletethese are beautiful! you are one talented baker miss melese!
ReplyDelete