Friday, August 5, 2011
So remember how I used to post my picture a day project every month or so? And remember how that hasn't happened for...well a really long time? I just made a separate blog for all of the zillion pictures (I'm up to 190-something) so you can see them all if you like. Yay, no more facebook - I really was spending way too much time there.
Anyway...go ahead and check it out! I'm going to put a link on the side bar at some point but for now, just click on this one: one year in my lens.
Happy viewing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Awesome! I am lovin' this! Seriously, you're so talented. YAY!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you told me Mese, seriously seeing your creativity in your photography makes me so proud that I even know you! I have to say that Lily is so stinkin' cute it's kind of ridiculous! -Abby
ReplyDelete