So I have loads, seriously LOADS of fun things to blog about but I'm pushing them all aside to show you just how proud I am of this five minute project I just did. Honestly people it was lickety splickety. And I owe it all to my dear friend Photoshop. Thank you love, you make my world go round. :)
I'm going to put this in Lily's room, mostly because this is the lovely state of Washington and that little heart is sitting on the very spot where Lily was born. Sigh. Oh the memories. If you'd like to see other color combinations with different states from the truly amazing people that came up with this idea (I totally stole it) you may find it here.
I love it when a plan comes together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ha, ha, I Knew I recognized that-- but it turned out So cute! Good work!
ReplyDelete