17 weeks
1. THE BELLY HAS POPPED
it feels strange to me that you are in there, baby. I don't remember it feeling this surreal last time. lately I've been feeling tiny little movements, you have my permission to be a wiggle wart.
2. LILY, THE BIG SISTER
lately lily has been poking my belly and saying "hello girl baby!" it gives me warm fuzzies. she seems to be convinced that you are a girl but don't worry we'll set her straight if you're not.
3. FAVORITE CRAVING
this week it's been dried apricots. how did I not know about these little gems?? do you like these baby love? because I just can't seem to get enough of them.
4. THE NAME GAME
I've been thinking of names lately. it's a little difficult not knowing what you are, but it sure makes me happy to think about.
5. DREAM MAKER
you've got to take it down a notch with the dreams kiddo. I barely get any sleep because I'm either so furious with your dad that I wake up and slide to the other side of the bed, or I'm exhausted from running away from bad guys all night.


You are one cute mama! Love that belly shot! And I love the little reminders about pregnancy. I really miss it and I love hearing your thoughts!
ReplyDelete