Tuesday, April 30, 2013
what will it be...
Well peeps, next Monday is the big day, finally. I'm getting really tired of calling this thing "it"... and "thing", and lily is just beside herself to know if she'll be having a brother or a sister.
I would like to know what you think as well, seeing as we're split on this. Here are the stats here at home:
Kyle: boy
Melese: girl
Lily: girl... shocker
So please please VOTE ------------------------------------->
and I'll keep you posted :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Boy! They're so fun. BTW-- did you make those cute silhouettes? If so, how?
ReplyDeleteJealous your wait is almost over! I still have many weeks of "IT" :)
ReplyDeleteI voted BOY.
But probably only because *I* want a boy.
So it somehow improves my chances of getting a boy if I vote boy on YOUR poll....
:)
Yeah, I did make the silhouettes Allie. It was super easy, I just found them online and then masked a watercolor over each of them in photoshop. :) I'm thinking I might need to print them out and make wall art out of them - they turned out way cuter than I thought!
ReplyDeleteDying to hear the news...
ReplyDelete